9-12 May 2013
- 9-12 May 2013
City Tips from Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum
GCT rider Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum, who was born in California but lives an hour from Hamburg, has given some great tips for GCT spectators visiting the city:
- What advice would you give a tourist in Hamburg?
Stay in the Louis C. Jacob hotel, in a room with a view of the Elbe. Beautiful! Enjoy running on the Elbe while watching the boats go by! And don't forget their breakfast buffet-- the best in town!
- Where do you go shopping in Hamburg?
Right in the centre of Hamburg: Neuer Wall
- What’s the best meal you’ve had in Hamburg?
The gourmet restaurant at the Louis C. Jacob Hotel
- Where’s a fun place to have a drink in Hamburg?
The lobby bar at the East Hotel
- Tell us something we wouldn’t know about Hamburg.
The best sushi is at Henssler and Henssler on the harbour; Marlies Moller is where to get your hair done; and have a glass of champagne and fresh oysters at the fish bar in the Passage by the Renaissance Hotel. Fun!